Mas Estrellas is located near the Catalonian hamlet of Estanyol, just 15 minutes by car from the medieval town of Girona and biking distance from the famous Santa Margarida and La Crosa volcanos.
It is a destination for groups who enjoy nature, hiking, cycling, bird watching, rock climbing, fly fishing, kayaking, wine tasting, gastronomy and much, much more.
Barcelona is a 55 minute car ride away, or the trip north on the high speed AVE train offers a spectacular 35 minute alternative. Groups from other parts of Europe can easily fly into the nearby Costa Brava-Girona Airport, just 10 minutes away from the farm house.
Custom catering available.
* 9 double bedrooms, 6 with private bathrooms, 3 with shared bathrooms
* 7-bed bunk room for kids
* Fully equipped open kitchen for gourmet-level meal preparation
* Comfortable living and recreation spaces with 3 terraces and 2 indoor fireplaces
* Indoor and outdoor dining areas seating up to 22 people
* Swimming pool, sports field, bbq area, bike shop and ping pong table
* Fibre optic wifi and desk spaces for high-level work needs